Join the Millionaire’s Club
If you are a Millionaire and looking to join our service, please check our membership rates and options and select “Apply for Millionaire Membership.”
If you are not a millionaire, but are looking to date a millionaire in our club, apply to be a part of our database by clicking the “Join the database for free” link above. Please read the instructions carefully and note that not all applicants will be accepted.
How to Apply
- Step 1 Fill out the application below and be very specific about yourself and what you’re looking for in a mate.
- Step 2 Please upload 4 recent professional photos (within the last year) taken by a professional photographer either in a studio, on-location or in a natural setting. MC will not accept any snapshots, glamour shots, or obscene images. Please use our handy photo tip guide, which will ensure your photos will be accepted. If you cannot find a professional photographer in your area or on the MC site, please use Google or LookBetterOnline.com.
- Step 3 Once we receive your application and photos you will get an outbound notification informing you that we received your information. If you have a technical issue please contact us here.
- Step 4 All applications are processed in a timely manner however we do not contact you via email unless we have a match for you. Please do not contact the club or Patti as your request will be denied.
- Step 5 If you have any questions about the matchmaking process, feel free to refer to the About page.
- Step 6 If you would like to join The Millionaire Referral Program which is a program where members can refer potential clients to the club in exchange for a referral fee. Contact us here. Please note referral fees are only paid out when the client has paid in full to the service.
Once a mixer location is booked there can be no changes made. The time, location or date cannot be rescheduled. Millionaire’s Club does not refund payments. The mixer cannot be transferable to another person or replaced for any other Millionaire’s Club service.
Termination of membership by a member must be sent via email, text or registered mail. If an email or text comes from registered member this will be accepted as a membership termination. Voice mail messages will not be accepted. Once the termination is in effect the membership cannot be reinstated or transferable to another person. Please note if you would like another membership after termination the member will be responsible for the new membership fee and it must be paid in full to start the activation of the membership.