Join the Millionaire’s Club
Apply for Millionaire Membership – Join the database for free
How to Apply
- Step 1 Fill out the application below and be very specific about yourself and what you’re looking for in a mate.
- Step 2 Please upload recent photos (within the last year).
- Step 3 All applications are processed in a timely manner however we do not contact you via email unless we have a match for you. Please do not contact the club or Patti as your request will be denied.
- Step 4 If you have any questions about the matchmaking process, feel free to refer to the About page.
- Step 5 If you would like to join The Millionaire Referral Program which is a program where members can refer potential clients to the club in exchange for a referral fee. Contact us here. Please note referral fees are only paid out when the client has paid in full to the service.
Once a mixer location is booked there can be no changes made. The time, location or date cannot be rescheduled. Millionaire’s Club does not refund payments. The mixer cannot be transferable to another person or replaced for any other Millionaire’s Club service.
Termination of membership by a member must be sent via email, text or registered mail. If an email or text comes from registered member this will be accepted as a membership termination. Voice mail messages will not be accepted. Once the termination is in effect the membership cannot be reinstated or transferable to another person. Please note if you would like another membership after termination the member will be responsible for the new membership fee and it must be paid in full to start the activation of the membership. Member’s inappropriate conduct or behavior or behavior that is otherwise detrimental to the interests of Millionaire’s Club, as determined solely by Millionaire’s Club is cause for Termination.