Terms of Service
You may simply browse the Site, or you may register with MC and create an “Account”. You must, however, only provide us with true, accurate, current and complete information for your Account. If we believe or suspect that your information is not true, accurate, current or complete, we may deny or terminate your access to the Site or Services (or any portion thereof).
- Registration. If you set up an Account, you are required to provide your name and email address and select a password (collectively, your “Account Information”), which you may not transfer to or share with any third parties. If someone accesses our Site or Services using your Account Information, we will rely on that Account Information and will assume that it is really you or your representative who is accessing the Site and Services. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your Account Information and all activities that occur under or in connection with the Account. Without limiting any rights which we may otherwise have, we reserve the right to take any and all action, as it deems necessary or reasonable, to ensure the security of the Site and your Account, including without limitation terminating your Account, changing your password, or requesting additional information to authorize transactions on your Account. You agree to be responsible for any act or omission of any users that access the Site or Services under your Account Information that, if undertaken by you, would be deemed a violation of these Terms. In no event and under no circumstances will MC be held liable to you for any liabilities or damages resulting from or arising out of (i) any action or inaction of MC under this provision, (ii) any compromise of the confidentiality of your Account or password, and (iii) any unauthorized access to your Account or use of your password. You may not use anyone else’s Account at any time, without the permission of the Account holder. Please notify us immediately if you become aware that your Account Information is being used without authorization. You agree not to register for more than one Account, register for an Account on behalf of an individual other than yourself without such individual’s authorization, or register for an Account on behalf of any group or entity. You agree you will only post photographs through your Account that have been taken in the previous two (2) years.
- SNS Accounts. You may also enable access to your Account through a social networking service (“SNS”) by linking your Account with account on such SNS (“Third-Party Accounts”), by allowing MC to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent that you are entitled to grant MC access to your Third-Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein) without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account and without obligating MC to pay any fees or making MC subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third-party service providers. By granting MC access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that MC may access, make available and store (if applicable) Content (defined below) that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (“SNS Content”) so that it is available on and through the Services via your Account. Unless otherwise specified in the Terms, all SNS Content shall be considered to be your Content. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your Account on the Site or Servivces. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or MC’s access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then SNS Content will no longer be available to MC. You have the ability to disable the connection between your Account and your Third-Party Accounts at any time by accessing the “Settings” section of the Website. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND MC DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THAT MAY BE PROVIDED TO IT BY SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS IN VIOLATION OF THE PRIVACY SETTINGS THAT YOU HAVE SET IN SUCH THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS. MC makes no effort to review any SNS Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality or noninfringement, and MC is not responsible for any SNS Content.
Through our Site, you may provide personal information for us to use in our offline matchmaking services (“Matching”). We do not offer Matching on the Site. By providing such personal information, you hereby authorize us to disclose this information to our clients.
- Criminal History. By registering to use the Matching, you represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of a felony and/or are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity. MC reserves the right to conduct any criminal background check, at any time and using available public records, to confirm your compliance with this section. However, as a matter of practice, MC does not conduct background checks.
- Matching Criteria. Matching requires your completion of a registration questionnaire. We do not guarantee that the Matching will provide any matches at all or that you will ever be contacted as a result of the Matching. All Matching and other information provided through the Services is for informational and entertainment purposes only. Your use of the Services must be for bona fide-relationship-seeking purposes in order to maintain the integrity of the Matching.
- Marital Status. By requesting to receive matches from the Services, you represent and warrant that you are not married. If you are separated, but not yet legally divorced, you may not request to use, register to use, or use the Services.
- Risk Assumption and Precautions. You assume all risk when using the Services, including but not limited to all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with others. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other MC users. You understand that MC makes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility with individuals you meet as a result of or through MC. You agree to take all necessary precautions when meeting such individuals. When we say “other MC users”, we mean any person you may meet as a result of your use of MC, whether at a MC event or through a potential match set up by MC. You will promptly report to MC any violation of the Terms by others, including but not limited to, other MC users.
- No Harassment of MC Employees or Agents. You will not harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any MC employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you.
- YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MC USERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT MC CURRENTLY DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS USERS. MC ALSO DOES NOT INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ITS USERS OR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF ITS USERS. MC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF ITS CLIENTS OR USERS OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL. MC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (SUCH AS SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES), AT ANY TIME AND USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS. IN NO EVENT SHALL MC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER MC USERS. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL INTERACTIONS IF AND WHEN YOU DECIDE TO MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT MC MAKES NO GUARANTEES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING YOUR ULTIMATE COMPATIBILITY WITH INDIVIDUALS YOU MEET AS A RESULT OF MC. YOU SHOULD NOT PROVIDE YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION (FOR EXAMPLE, YOUR CREDIT CARD OR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION) TO OTHER USERS.
- RULES REGARDING INFORMATION AND OTHER CONTENT.
When you access the Site and/or Services, you obtain access to various kinds of images, video, audio, data, and other information and materials, all of which we call “Content.” You agree not to revise Content posted by others, and you represent and warrant that you will not provide, submit, make available to MC, or use any Content in any manner that:
- Infringes the copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of others
- Violates the privacy, publicity, or other rights of third parties or any other law, statute, ordinance or regulation
- Is false or inaccurate or becomes false or inaccurate at any time
- Is discriminatory, unlawful, tortious, obscene, fraudulent, defamatory, harmful, threatening, pornographic, indecent, vulgar, harassing, discourteous, hateful, abusive or racially, ethnically, religiously, sexually or otherwise offensive, as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- Discloses or provides information protected under any law, agreement or fiduciary relationship, including but not limited to proprietary or confidential information of others
- Misrepresents your identity in any way
- Contains any viruses, Trojan horses, spyware. malware, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other disabling devices or other harmful component intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information
- Advocates or encourages any illegal activity
- Has the potential to create liability for us or cause us to violate the requirements of or to lose the services, in whole or in part, of our Internet service providers or other suppliers
You hereby grant (and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant) to MC an irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free and fully paid, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works, and otherwise use and exploit any Content you provide, submit, or make available to MC, and to grant sublicenses of the foregoing rights, solely for MC’s business purposes. You hereby irrevocably waive (and agree to cause to be waived) any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your Content.
- General Rules of User Conduct.
It is our goal to make access to our Site and Services a good experience for all of our users. You agree not to, and represent and warrant that you will not use, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Site or Services, your use of the Site or Services, or access to the Site or Services for any purposes other than for which the Site or Services are being provided to you, or do any of the following:
- Conduct or promote any illegal activities while using the Site or Services
- Upload, distribute or print anything that may be harmful to minors
- Attempt to reverse engineer or jeopardize the correct functioning of the Site, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Site
- Attempt to gain access to secured portions of the Site or Services to which you do not possess access rights
- Upload or transmit any form of virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other malicious code
- Use the Site or Services to generate unsolicited email advertisements or spam
- Use the Site or Services to stalk, harass or harm another individual
- Use any high volume automatic, electronic or manual process to access, search or harvest information from the Site or Services (including without limitation robots, spiders or scripts)
- Interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the Site and Services or interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks connected to the Site or Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site or Services
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to extract, “screen scrape,” monitor, “mine,” or copy any static or dynamic web page on the Site or the Content contained on any such web page for commercial use without our prior express written permission
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- Mirror or frame the Site or any Content, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages
In the event that you provide us any ideas, thoughts, criticisms, suggested improvements or other feedback related to the Site or the Services (collectively “Feedback”), you agree we may use the Feedback to modify our Site and Services and that you will not be due any compensation, including any royalty related to the product or service that incorporates your Feedback. You grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, translate, distribute, perform, display, import, sell, offer for sale, make, have made and otherwise exploit the Feedback in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, and to allow others to do the same. This is true whether you provide the Feedback on the Site or through any other method of communication with us, unless we have entered into a separate agreement with you that provides otherwise.
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE SITE OR SERVICES.
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Site or Services with or without notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise our right to modify or discontinue the Site and/or Services. You may need to update third-party software from time to time in order to use the Site and/or Services. If you object to any such changes, your sole recourse will be to cease access to the Site or Services. Continued access to the Site or Services following notice of any such changes will indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and satisfaction with the Site or Services as so modified. You agree that we, in our sole discretion, may immediately terminate your access to the Site and Services at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion. YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR SERVICES.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND OTHER WEBSITES.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE ONLY WILLING TO PROVIDE ACCESS TO THE SITE AND SERVICES IF YOU AGREE TO CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF OUR LIABILITY TO YOU AND TO THIRD PARTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES WERE ADVISED OF, KNEW OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO, OR THE INABILITY TO USE OR TO ACCESS, THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), WARRANTY, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD PARTY MERCHANTS OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON THIRD PARTY MERCHANT SITES OR ANY OTHER SITE LINKED TO OUR SITE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SITE OR THE SERVICES IS LIMITED, IN AGGREGATE, TO TEN DOLLARS (U.S. $10.00). Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability will be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances WILL WE or our licensors be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, OR non-performance of third parties. Some states do not allow exclusion of implied warranties, so these exclusions may not apply in individual cases. You may have additional rights that vary from state to state. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty, the scope and duration of such warranty will be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
- Electronic Communications.
- INTERNATIONAL USERS.
The Services are for use in the United States only. The Site can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to services that are not available in your country. These references do not imply that MC intends to announce such services in your country. The Site and Services are controlled and offered by MC from its facilities in the United States of America. Those who access or use the Site or the Services from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
- Assignment. These Terms, and your rights and obligations hereunder, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without MC’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void.
- Arbitration Agreement; Class Waiver; Waiver of Trial by Jury. Please read this Section (“Arbitration Agreement”) carefully. It is part of your contract with MC and affects your rights. It contains procedures for MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
- Applicability of Arbitration Agreement. All claims and disputes in connection with these Terms or the use of any Service that cannot be resolved informally or in small claims court shall be resolved by binding arbitration on an individual basis under the terms of this Arbitration Agreement. This Arbitration Agreement applies to you and MC, and to any subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of services or goods provided under these Terms.
- Arbitration Rules. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this dispute resolution provision. Arbitration shall be initiated through the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), an established alternative dispute resolution provider (“ADR Provider”) that offers arbitration as set forth in this section. If AAA is not available to arbitrate, the parties shall agree to select an alternative ADR Provider. The rules of the ADR Provider shall govern all aspects of this arbitration, including but not limited to the method of initiating and/or demanding arbitration, except to the extent such rules are in conflict with these Terms (“Arbitration Rules”). The AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules governing the arbitration are available online at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single, neutral arbitrator. Any claims or disputes where the total amount of the award sought is less than Ten Thousand U.S. Dollars (US $10,000.00) may be resolved through binding non-appearance-based arbitration, at the option of the party seeking relief. For claims or disputes where the total amount of the award sought is Ten Thousand U.S. Dollars (US $10,000.00) or more, the right to a hearing will be determined by the Arbitration Rules. Any hearing will be held in a location within one hundred (100) miles of your residence, unless you reside outside of the United States (in which case the hearing will be held in Los Angeles, unless the parties agree otherwise). Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Additional Rules for Non-appearance Based Arbitration. If non-appearance arbitration is elected as provided above, the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or based solely on written submissions; the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration. The arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties.
- Authority of Arbitrator. The arbitrator will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and MC, and the dispute will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator shall have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim. The arbitrator shall have the authority to award monetary damages and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the Arbitration Rules, and these Terms. The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and MC.
- Waiver of Jury Trial. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO GO TO COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY, instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration under this Arbitration Agreement. Arbitration procedures are typically more limited, more efficient and less costly than rules applicable in court and are subject to very limited review by a court. In the event any litigation should arise between you and MC in any state or federal court in a suit to vacate or enforce an arbitration award or otherwise, YOU AND MC WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL, instead electing that the dispute be resolved by a judge.
- Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS BASIS, AND CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE CONTRIBUTOR CANNOT BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED JOINTLY OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER CONTRIBUTOR. In the event that this subparagraph is deemed invalid or unenforceable neither you nor we are entitled to arbitration and instead claims and disputes shall be resolved in a court located in Los Angeles County, California.
- Confidentiality. No part of the procedures shall be open to the public or the media. All evidence discovered or submitted at the hearing is confidential and may not be disclosed, except by written agreement of the parties, pursuant to court order or unless required by law.. This paragraph shall not prevent a party from submitting to a court of law any information necessary to enforce this Arbitration Agreement, to enforce an arbitration award, or to seek injunctive or equitable relief.
- Severability. If any part or parts of this Arbitration Agreement are found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such specific part or parts shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed and the remainder of the Arbitration Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- Right to Waive. Any or all of the rights and limitations set forth in this Arbitration Agreement may be waived by the party against whom the claim is asserted. Such waiver shall not waive or affect any other portion of this Arbitration Agreement.
- Survival of Agreement. This Arbitration Agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with MC.
- Small Claims Court. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either you or MC may bring an individual action in small claims court.
- Courts. In any circumstances where the foregoing Arbitration Agreement permits the parties to litigate in court, the parties hereby agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Los Angeles County, California, for such purpose.
- Governing Law. The Terms and any action related thereto will be governed and interpreted by and under the laws of the State of California, consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act, without giving effect to any principles that provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to these Terms.
- Choice of Language. It is the express wish of the parties that these Terms and all related documents have been drawn up in English. C’est law volone expresse des parties que la presente convention ainsi que les documents qui s’y rattacent soient rediges en anglais.
- Export Control. You may not use, export, import, or transfer any MC materials except as authorized by U.S. law, the laws of the jurisdiction in which you obtained the MC materials, and any other applicable laws. In particular, but without limitation, the MC materials may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any United States embargoed countries; or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Person’s List or Entity List. By using the MC materials, you represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties. You also will not use the MC materials for any purpose prohibited by U.S. law, including the development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, nuclear, chemical or biological weapons. You acknowledge and agree that services or technology provided by MC are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the United States. You shall comply with these laws and regulations and shall not, without prior U.S. government authorization, export, re-export, or transfer MC services or technology, either directly or indirectly, to any country in violation of such laws and regulations.
- Release. You hereby release the MC Parties and their successors from claims, demands, any and all losses, damages, rights, and actions of any kind, including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that is either directly or indirectly related to or arises from your use of the Site and/or Services, including but not limited to, any interactions with or conduct of other Users or third-party websites of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Terms or your use of the Site and/or Services. If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states, “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
- Disclosures. MC is located at the address in Section 15(i). If you are a California resident, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Product of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 400 R Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
- Force Majeure. MC shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
- Compliance. If you believe that MC has not adhered to the Terms, please contact MC by emailing us at email@example.com. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.
- Notice. Where MC requires that you provide an e-mail address, you are responsible for providing MC with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address you provided to MC is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you any notices required/ permitted by the Terms, MC’s dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice. You may give notice to MC at the following address: Millionaire’s Club, 4712 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA 92502, Attention: Legal Department. Such notice shall be deemed given when received by MC by letter delivered by nationally recognized overnight delivery service or first class postage prepaid mail at the above address.
- Waiver. Any waiver or failure to enforce any provision of the Terms on one occasion will not be deemed a waiver of any other provision or of such provision on any other occasion.
- Severability. If any provision of the Terms is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of the Terms will remain enforceable, and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Entire Agreement. The Terms are the final, complete and exclusive agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and merges all prior discussions between the parties with respect to such subject matter.
LAST UPDATED: APRIL 13, 2015