When you work with a Certified Matchmaker you work with someone that is:
- State Certified:The Matchmaking Institute is the only school in the world authorized to issue a certification in matchmaking. The institute is licensed by the New York Department of Education and has an approved curriculum.
- Well Trained:Perspective matchmakers in the program are required to go through 22 hours of training in order to obtain their certification. The training curriculum includes the study of basic human psychology for matchmakers, screening and interview techniques, how to advise clients, business models, and how to run a successful business. Once certified, matchmakers are required to attend additional training in order to uphold their certification status.
- Trustworthy:Since 2003, the Matchmaking Institute has produced worldwide conferences, live training programs, and educational literature for the matchmaking industry. The training has lasted the test of time, helping to produce some of the most successful matchmakers in the world. With a Certified Matchmaker, you can rest assured that they come highly recommended by an industry authority.
- Ethical:The Matchmaking Institute holds their matchmakers accountable to a strict ethical code. The code identifies core values that all Certified Matchmakers should share, and provides ethical standards to which the general public can hold the matchmaking profession accountable.
- Dedicated & Diligent:As part of the code of ethics, Certified Matchmakers must be fully dedicated to a client’s right to a personal, supportive, and professional service at all times. Their duty is to be extremely diligent when qualifying all potential matches on behalf of their clients, and work with a personalized approach from beginning to end.
- Accountable:Certified Matchmakers are held accountable for the quality of his/her service. Singles who work with them are given the opportunity to provide feedback about the services they were provided. If a Certified Matchmaker has more than 3 complaints against them their certification is revoked.
- Connected:Certified Matchmakers are part of a network of the most experienced and respected matchmakers throughout the world. The Matchmaking Institute community works together to share resources, find matches, stay up to date on the industry, and uphold the ethical code.
The benefits of working with a Certified Matchmaker are endless. The Institute continues to grow each year, and graduates are working as matchmakers across the United States as well as abroad.
This post is taken from Lisa Clampitt at PattiKnows.com